Oriflame - The One Color Impact Eye shadow in Rose Gold & Golden Brown Review

Hi everyone,
Today I shall be talking about Oriflame - The One Collection's newest launch their cream eye shadows. I usually do not purchase cream eyeshadows hence I was excited to try these when I received them as a part of their monthly launches for November which I had posted about few days back here. There are 6 shades in the collection. Today I shall be reviewing the Oriflame - The One Color Impact Eye shadow in Rose Gold & Golden Brown. Read on to know more...




Ingredients:
DIMETHICONE, MICA, CALCIUM CARBONATE, PROPYLHEPTYL CAPRYLATE, NYLON-12, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ZEA MAYS STARCH, CANDELILLA CERA, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, STEARYL/PPG-3 MYRISTYL ETHER DIMER DILINOLEATE, ALUMINA, OCTYLDODECYL LANOLATE, POLYSILICONE-6, PROPYLPARABEN, TIN OXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, CI 77891, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77007, CI 77492, CI 77510, CI 16035

Price: Rs.449/- Available on introductory discount of Rs. 299/- and can be purchased from any Oriflame consultant across India,

Oriflame's the One collection range of make up is divided into 3 categories:
  • Everyday Beauty
  • High Impact 
  • Long Wear

What does Oriflame say about this product:
  • Easy to apply and blend for even results.
  • Cream to powder like texture - goes on creamy and transforms to a powder for colour intensity
  • Supreme pigment pay off
  • Pearly to matte shades with a velvetty sheen.
The eye shadows come in a plastic container and a screw cap. The body is  transparent with a maroon pink cap. Yayy for plastic containers as most companies make glass jars which if dropped may be problematic. It comes with basic instructions, price and expiry date.They are small and cute and will fit in any make up pouches and could be easily carried while travelling.

Rose Gold:
True to its name its a pale gold color with a hint of peach to it. I saw it had shimmer in it but it is finely milled and not chunky. Now I have pigmented eye lids so I had to pack it on to show up. I would suggest using a eye shadow primer before using the eyeshadow. In this way it would look more vibrant and be more long lasting. I love this shade as I am all about natural eye make up. This is perfect for everyday wear and even to office. It lasted for 6 hours or more on me and did not crease which I liked.









Golden Brown:
This shade is a dark brown chocolate color with a hint of copper and some finely milled shimmer. The shimmer is not very visible though. Since the color is dark you can go with one coat for a day time look and could intensify it for an evening look. This is perfect as an eye shadow alone or also as a base to any powder eyeshadow. It is also perfect to achieve a brown smokey eye - my favourite. It lasts almost all day without creasing which is vow. I am in love with this shade.






Both the shades are a part of their High Impact Collection.The staying power has been good with both the shades. Also they did not crease and as they have said in the description cream to powder holds true which  means those with oily lids will love this as well. I am in love with these eye shadows already and looking forward to wearing them even more.

The Good:
6 shades to choose.
Cream to powder finish.
Long lasting.
Do not crease.
Comes in a plastic jar - no breakage problem
Travel friendly.

The not so Good:
Contains parabens.

Rating:4.5/5

Oriflame - The One Color Impact Eye shadow in Rose Gold & Golden Brown are amazing shades for the price and can be worn on its own. The quality is nice and it is a good buy for Rs.299/- which is their introductory price. So grab one for yourself. You will love it :)

I hope this review was informative and helpful. Please leave a comment below and your blog links for me to check out if you are visiting here for the first time.

Until next time. Stay beautiful xoxo








Disclaimer:
(1) All views, opinions and comments expressed here in are that of the author in his/her individual capacity & Oriflame does not hold any liability, whatsoever n respect of same (2) Names, logos & other proprietary information quoted in this blog are property of Oriflame & are mentioned here for reference purpose only. (3) Any reliance on any such opinion, comments, advice, statement or information shall be at the reader's sole risk




Comments

  1. I love the golden brown and just like you, I seldom use creamy shadows. But this one seem to have faired right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natasha! Love these shades. I've never used a cream eye shadow (I guess I should try). The Rose gold shadow is very pretty. Have a great day!

    Jasmine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Nats I am loving the shades..and you know what these 2 are my absolute favourites..

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god!!! Rose gold and golden brown have always been my favorites shades!! i NEED these in my life! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natasha, these colors look beautiful. Unfortunately I am not lucky with cream eyeshadows as my eyelids are always too oily for them and everything quickly smudges. Sissi www.beauty4free2u.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are supremely pigmented with such a great color pay off. Reminds me I have eyeshadows sitting somewhere unused. got to dig them out

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG these shades are stunning. I'm so jealous I wish this brand was available here.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome colors Nat. ..........Please still bear with me.............. :/
    kisses honey
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colors! like it very much , thanks for your nice review ;)
    Kisses
    Svetlana
    http://capemaychic.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow nice colors..
    would u like2follow each other n stay in contact ??
    Let me know..

    www.ananyatales.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice colours,would love to try them

    ReplyDelete
  12. the golden brown one is what i loved more :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts