Born Pretty Store Jewellery Haul & Website Review

Hello everyone,
It has been more than 2 years I have been blogging and have reviewed so many make up, beauty & skin care products. But I never reviewed any jewellery/accessory. It is not that I do not like jewellery, its just that I lost that interest may be as to how I need to look good and take care of myself. Post my blogging days I have changed a lot in terms of dressing up, applying make up and now sporting some lovely jewellery too. Now if you are looking for affordable piece of jewellery sitting in the comfort of your home then Born Pretty Store is the answer to your question. Let us know more about this website and what I shopped for. Read on to know more....



About the Born Pretty Jewellery Accessories & Store:
In General the store bornpretty.com  is based in Hong Kong does sell a variety of goodies from make up, make up tools, jewellery, Nail art stuff, Watches etc. What I was particularly interested in was the jewellery section. Few years ago I was crazy about earings in fact I have a whole collection of app. 300 earings or more. I am now in that phase where I like necklaces and statement necklaces. In fact necklaces are so IN now a days isn't it?





When I went through their jewellery section I found they had the following departments:
  • Rings       
  • Earrings
  •  Bracelets
  • Necklaces
  • Brooch
  • Jewelry Set
  • Glasses
  • Couple Jewelry
  • Hair Jewelry
  • Body Jewelry
  • Bridal Jewelry
  • Jewelry Box
  • Big Deals for Skin care
  • Starry Sky Jewelry Collection
Vow isn't that a lot and you know the best part is that the jewelry begins from $0.99 cents which is like so affordable. Also they have Free Shipping Worldwide and ship within 24 hours. So I went through the jewelry section where I was looking for jewelry under $10. There are options where you select the category like say I chose necklaces and then the amount. I found such a lovely collection and a variety of options in the necklace department. You may check it out here  

Ok so now let us see what I got for $10 :-
1. Vogue Necklace Stunning Multi Layer Necklace.  
Price: $3.42






2. Women's Beads Clustered Necklace Vintage Water Drop Bib Necklace Boho Collar Necklace
Price: $4.78






3. Creative Dragonfly Necklace Hollow Necklace
Price: $ 1.72







The product was shipped to me on the 5th of March  as per the message I received and I received it on the 13th of March. I believe that was pretty quick isn't it. It did come wrapped in a secure bubble packaging and luckily nothing was damaged too. Happy Me.. Yahoo!! I loved what I got and I am so looking forward to purchase something else in future as well.

So if you have not shopped from Bornprettystore yet, here is the opportunity. I have a code for all my readers which is 10% off any Jewelry&Accessories you purchase from the site. 

So what are you waiting for?? Get shopping girls!! Leave a comment below and let me know if you have ever shopped from Bornpretty store before. Would love to hear from you all.

Until next time..  Take care xoxo













Comments

  1. I am in love with cute pink bob necklace. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love accessories though now I hardly use since I work from home. But for occasions, would love those chunky pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some stunning pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Nats you bought some pretty pieces! I liked the second one more..

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are killer pieces.the 3rd piece is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved the last wala pendant :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are some cute jewelry pieces Natasha... I like the dragonfly necklace... have a wonderful day xox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts