Ocean Professional Eye Liner Brush Review

Hi everyone,
I hope you all enjoyed my reading my last post. Today I shall be reviewing a make up brush from my own stash which I had purchased from Beauty Shop here in Mumbai.It has been ages that I reviewed a product from my own collection. So here is a short review of this brush which is a local find at the drusgstore here in Mumbai. It is the Ocean Professional Eye Liner brush. Read on to know more....


Price: Rs.45/- . Available locally in any beauty shops across Mumbai

What does the brand say about the eye liner brush:



The brush comes in a normal plastic case with a pink cardboard leaflet inside which has all the required information on it regarding the brand and the product. You can use the packaging to carry the brush along while travelling.





The brush has a wooden handle the front part is black in color at the tip. It comes with a small protective shield which does not allow the bristles to get damaged. The brush is tiny and gives precise application.It is ideal for those who like their liners to be thin on the upper lash line. For 45 bucks it does a fine job of lining the eyes. During my trip to Beauty Centre in Mumbai every time I find a new brand which is on the affordable end and this is just one of them. I like this brush and recommend you to try if you spot this in your local shop. There is a website online called just candy which sells this you may check it out if interested.

The Good:
Affordable
Does a fine job of eye liner application
Comes with a protective shield
Does not shed
Brand has wide selection of brushes
Travel friendly packaging.

The not so Good:
Availability
Material used for brushes not mentioned

Rating: 4.2/5

Ocean Professional Eye Liner Brush  is a lovely eye liner brush which is so inexpensive. It gives a fine precise application and is so easy to work with too. If you find this you should definitely grab this.

I hope you found this review helpful  & informative. Please leave a comment below with your inputs. As much as I want to visit everyone's blog it is getting so difficult due to lack of time it is not possible but I will try my best. New bloggers/visitors may leave their blog links for me to check out.

Until next time.. Take care xoxo




Comments

  1. Great brush it meet is purpose nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had been searching for a good eyeliner brush for so long! How i wish this was available here :( Neat review Nats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm attempting to build up my brushes... I like the thinner ones for liners... this looks like a good one ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nats how to find such good products at a steal price??? You introduced me to a new brand and a new shopping website. Just candy is selling 12 units together, single piece not available.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm So Hunting For This! Need This in My Life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these types of liner brushes. Great review.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks great for eyeliner but i usually use the brush that comes with the liners..

    ReplyDelete
  8. This kind of liners brushes are my favorite. Have never heard about this brand, but it's definitely a steal at such price :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw, read and agree that is good for as an eye applicator. What more does not shed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts