Bornpretty Store Jewellery Haul in 2016!!

Hello everyone,
Bornpretty store is such a known name in the online shopping world simply because they have droolworthy items and at affordable prices. I have reviewed their website and the shopping experiences I have had with them before. You may check those posts here and here I purchased some neck pieces this time again and I am here to show you what I got and tell you more about the website and my shopping experience....



About the store:
If you are looking for affordable piece of jewellery sitting in the comfort of your home then Born Pretty Store is the answer to your question. They are  based in Hong Kong & do sell a variety of goodies from make up, make up tools, jewellery, Nail art stuff, Watches etc. which are on the reasonable end.




Their jewellery section consists of the following departments:
  • Rings       
  • Earrings
  •  Bracelets
  • Necklaces
  • Brooch
  • Jewelry Set
  • Glasses
  • Couple Jewelry
  • Hair Jewelry
  • Body Jewelry
  • Bridal Jewelry
  • Jewelry Box
  • Big Deals for Skin care
  • Starry Sky Jewelry Collection

The jewellery is priced for $0.99 onwards which is such a steal. They have Free Shipping and ship worldwide within 24 hours upon receipt of order which is amazing. The parcel comes by speedpost and I have received it safely and is delivered in my hand each time I have ordered something. I picked up 5 things from their necklace department again. Let me show you what I got:
Price: $ 4.14
This necklace looks elegant with white flowers.Sadly one or two petals broke off as it was fragile but I managed to fix it





Price: $ 5.26
I love stars and this neckpiece will look good on western outfits in my opinion






Price: $0.99
Chokers like these were a rage in the 90's I did own one then but cannot find it in my collection hence I wanted to try it again





Price: $5.18
This is my favourite statement neckpiece among all and I love it a lot. Can't wait to style it.





Price: $1.99
This is a cute kitty pendant long necklace perfect to wear on casual outfits. 





Overall I am happy with my purchase this time. I love what I got. Apart from a bit of damage in one of the necklace rest were completely ok. The flowers were fragile and I gave a feedback to them to be careful with the packaging next time.

So if you have not shopped from Bornprettystore yet, here is the opportunity. I have a code for all my readers which is 10% off any Jewelry&Accessories you purchase from the site. You may use the code HATT10  for the same :) You can check the icon at the right hand side of my blog as well - right at the top☺


So what are you waiting for?? Get shopping girls!! Leave a comment below and let me know if you have ever shopped from Bornpretty store before?? Would love to hear from you all.

Until next time..  Take care xoxo









Comments

  1. All unique pieces indeed, greetings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good post, beautiful photos
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what..I bought this exactly similar 4th piece one as a bracelet from annabelle collection....Lovely jewelry you have bought..4th one is my fav too...Can you please tell me if there is a minimum order for free delivery....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no benchmark as far as I know but $5 wud be the minimum I wud suggest :)
      The ones I have ordered were worth $12

      Delete
  4. All the necklace are so pretty great picks nice brand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great pieces Natasha and these are so cute... I like the little daisy necklace xox ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are very pretty and affordable. Would love to browse this website. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the necklace with white flowers. It's very romantic. I've done a similar article on my earrings, feel free to visit.

    Mika | La French Connection

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pieces, I love the necklace with stars!!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. The simple choker I truly love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love their store. You picked up some really nice pieces.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh gosh, I'm one girl who is in need of jewellery and these pieces are exactly my style! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The white flower necklace is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great items Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts