Shudhvi Naturals Therapeutic Face Cleansing Powder Review

Hello everyone,
As a beauty blogger I get tonnes of products to try all the time . And every time I am amazed at a new find. I have been using cleansers/facewashes fr years now. But recently in the last one year or so I have tied tonnes of them. If you remember I had talked about this brand called Shudhvi Naturals on my blog. I have reviewed their facial oil here and their barley soap here. I shall be reviewing the Shudhvi Naturals Cleansing Powder in this post which is one of the most versatile cleanser I have used.. Read on to know more...



Price: Rs. 340/- for 50g. Available here

What does the brand say about their product:
... come back to pure !
  • 100% Pure & Natural Handmade Therapeutic Face Cleansing & Polishing Powder
  • Made purely with age old precious herbs and natural ingredients
  • Brings instant freshness, health, radiance & smooth complexion naturally.
  • Lightens marks, spots and removes dull skin.
  • Detoxifies, improves skin texture and tightens the skin.



Ingredients:
Therapeutic herbs and natural powders.




The cleanser comes in a carboard box packaging. Inside is a plastic tub which is white & green in color and is made of plastic. It comes with an extra secure lid which ensures that there is no spill over. Since it is made of plastic it is travel friendly.





The cleanser is in powder form. It is dark brown in color and turns black when mixed with water. The consistency is like a scrub in fact when I applied on my face.It needs to be used as a face wash as instructed but kept on using circular motions on my face and neck which scrubbed my face mildly. Also you can let it dry as a face pack. So I could say that it is 3 in 1 product - face cleanser, scrub and face pack. Post wash I found my skin was looking more refreshed and brighter than before.It took of all the dead skin as well. The smell is quite strong  but since it is natural and does all good things to my face I would not mind. It is ideal for all skin types and would not strip the oil from the face. However it is always advisable to use a moisturizer post any cleanser or face wash.

The Good:
Available online.
100% natural
Cleanses the face well.
Makes skin look brighter
Removes dead skin.
100% natural
Cruelty free
Can be used as a scrub, face pack & cleanser
Apt for all skin types
Travel friendly packaging


The not so Good:
Smell may be strong for some.
Ingredients list not mentioned???
Availability offline is a problem

Rating: 4.3/5

Shudhvi Naturals Therapeutic Face Cleasning Powder is a 100%  Ayurvedic and natural face cleanser which works for all skin types. With a unique formula where one could use it as a scrub, face cleanser and face pack it becomes a must try for all. Hence I do recommend this product.

I hope you found this post helpful  & informative. Please leave a comment below with your inputs. As much as I want to visit everyone's blog it is getting so difficult due to lack of time it is not possible but I will try my best. New bloggers/visitors may leave their blog links for me to check out.


Until next time.. Take care xoxo







P.S: The product was sent to me by the brand for consideration but that does not affect my honest opinion of the product.

Comments

  1. Natasha... I like that it is a three in one product that does all this, face cleanser, scrub and face pack... however; I am not sure I would like the smell... I would want to try it out first xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it did not give ingredients that is a shocker kind of remind me of coffee grinds or dirt great detail review always impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently using this too. I agree the smell is strong.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to try this product. Something different.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts