SaND for Soapaholics Pedi Butter Review

Hey everyone,
How is the summer treating you? It has been extremely hot here in Mumbai, India and on certain days quite bearable. I am sure all of you must have heard about the earthquake that shook some parts of India and our neighbouring country Nepal. Many lost their lives in the earthquake. My heart goes out to the victims. Let us all keep them in our prayers. This also is indicative of Mother Nature and how small we are in front of it.  Coming to today's review is a brand I got to know recently from a fellow blogger and researching online too. I am talking about SaND for Soapaholics. I shall be reviewing their Pedi Butter today. Let us find out more about this product and my experience using it in the review below.....



Ingredients:
Every 10gm contains Blend of Butters of Kokum Fruit (Garcinia indica), Cocoa (Theobroma cacao) & Shea (Vitellaria paradoxa) (29.70%), Oil blend of Coconut Endosperm (Cocos nucifera) & Castor Seed (Ricinus communis) (28.00%), Vegetable Glycerine (10.24%), Beeswax (6.90%), Ess.Oil blend of Peppermint Aerial part (Mentha piperata) & Tea Tree Leaf (Melaleuca leucadendron) (3.42%), Phenoxyethanol (1.00%), Colour (0.10%) 



Price: Rs. 249/- for 30gm Available here

Shelf life: 6 months 

What does the brand say about the product:
For those forgotten feet that do all the work, why not try our perfect ensemble of all that is buttery and brilliant in the world? A combination of our three favorites - Shea Butter to improve circulation, Kokum Butter to heal damaged and dry skin, and Cocoa Butter to moisturize and remove that dreadful sock tan! To bring all this buttery goodness together we’ve blended in our Virgin Coconut Oil to leave your feet supple and give you that extra bounce in your step!


Recommended for: All types of feet

Directions to use: Take a pinch of Pedi Butter and massage into your feet.


The pedi butter comes in a small golden cute tub with the name imprinted on the top and basic information on the sticker below.I don't know if I should say travel friendly but the tub does remain a little oily because of ingredients like Cocoa and Shea. Simple and decent packaging.




The pedi butter is dark mossy green in color as you can see in the tub and resembles some kind of aloe vera gel you may have seen. It smells wonderful - I can smell the Kokum Fruit in it and it is so relaxing and invigorating. It is not heavy as a normal foot butter would be. In fact its deceptive and I tell you why ;) It looks like a gel but the moment you use it on the skin it is lightweight and turns a bit oily which in turn moisturizing. I apply in the night on my feet and next morning the result is super soft and smooth feet the next morning. I have oily to combination skin but strangely my feet is always dry. As much as you care about your face you must for your feet too. I remember everyone going gaga over Lush products which shut down business in India well SaND for Soapaholics is definitely our Indian Lush I would say :D

The Good:
Easily available online
Inexpensive
Smells divine
Moisturizing for the feet
Light weight and not heavy
Makes feet soft and smooth 
100% natural
Apt for all skin types
Cruelty free
Travel friendly although I suggest throwing it in special plastic pouch

The not so Good:
Availability

Rating: 4.5/5

SaND for Soapaholics Pedi Butter is a must try for everyone. It is one of the best foot care butter I have tried. Their range of products is simply amazing you must check out their website for more information. You will surely fall in love with their delicious products :D

I hope this review was useful and informative to all those reading. Please leave a comment below with your inputs and new visitors may leave their blog link for me to check out.

Until next time..  Take care xoxo





P.S: The product has been sent by the brand for consideration. My views are honest as always**





Comments

  1. omg this looks so refreshing. I want this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is still spring by me but this product looks like it will soothe any pedicure great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natasha this product sounds divine for your feet... nice ♡

    I felt so terrible for the people in Nepal...I hope the shock waves didn't affect India too much... how sad, I'll be praying for them..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use shea butter for my foots and I think this is a good product too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same issue.Dry on the feet. This is lovely product. Wish its available over here. Sad about Nepal and truly sad to hear about how many lives has gone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Natasha! This sounds awesome and for such a great bargain price! I am so sorry for not being around lately- it has nothing to do with you- don´t ever think that. I just have so much to do (in real life I mean)- not easy at the moment. I hope you can forgive me. Kisses darling, Sissi http://www.beauty4free2u.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post!!!

    WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an amazing product! who couldn't use some help for the feet?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This really sounds so interesting! Never given anything like this a try...Lovely Review Babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cool product.. this has to be a part of my next online shopping..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously a must try, very interesting product. My dry feet are gonna love this, Lovely review :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts