Fair & Lovely BB cream Review & my Fresher's Party/College Festival Make up look

Hello lovelies,
Don't we all want to look good? So do I? So what is the first thing that comes to  mind? Of course skin care but apart from that we do need a little help from make up products here and there in order to make sure we look polished and presentable. I have tried many foundations, tinted moisturizers and of course BB creams. Every brand has started making one and I have tried a couple of them but recently I got to try and have been using the Fair & Lovely BB cream which is a new launch and biggest launch by them this year.  I’m reviewing Fair & Lovely BB Cream and creating a unique look with it.Read on to know the details and my thoughts on it....



Price: Rs.49/- for 9g/ Rs. 79/- for 18g and Rs. 169/- for 40g



Availability: In every beauty/medical store and online here

Ingredients:




What does the brand say about the product:



The BB cream comes in a cardboard box which is white and rose gold in color and the actual tube is too. The white represents skin care and rose gold the make up part. It comes in 3 sizes the smallest 9gm tube is perfect to carry in your make pouch while at work/college.It does not leak or smear and hence is travel friendly. It has a flip cap which makes life easy too.

BB cream is essentially called a Blemish Balm cream and is usually a mixture of make up and skin care. Everyone in India is aware of the brand Fair & Lovely and its products and this BB cream is a fairly new launch. The best part is that it is available everywhere which makes it accessible to all.


The BB cream is not too thick nor too thin just the perfect consistency. It smells like their signature line of products - I like it and do not have any problem with it. It spreads evenly on the skin and blends well. One should either use a buffing brush with a flat top or hands for this product that way it spreads evenly. It gives decent coverage but does not hide any marks or blemishes. It evens out the skin tone and gives a bright and polished look.It also has SPF 15. For me this BB cream works well and gives a matte, non oily feel. In extreme summers one may have to powder the T zone as it may get oily after a while. I like the product and recommend it for a natural everyday look.


The Good:
Easily available
Inexpensive
Comes in 3 sizes
Lovely rose gold packaging
Gives the skin polished look
Evens the skin tone
Contains SPF 15
Gives a matte & has a non oily feel
Ideal for everyday use.
Travel friendly packaging

The not so Good:
May be drying for those with dry skin

Rating: 4.4/5

Fair & Lovely BB cream is the perfect for everyday make up look which is usually simple and natural. I usually do not apply  make up hence this is the perfect bet for me.It can be used for any ocassion/outing or event you may have to attend. 


Tied hair look



Open hair look

I did create a Fresher's party/College Festivals look using the BB cream. Both these events are important for any college student and in today's time one needs to look good. This BB cream is perfect for that. I used the BB cream - no powder but a bit of concealer to hide my dark circles. The red lip and winged eye liner look is something I would go for. You can leave your hair open or tied. Hope you all like this look.


I hope this post was informative and useful to all reading. Leave a comment below with your inputs. Also if you may have tried this BB cream do let me know in the comments section below.


Until next time.. Take care lovelies ;)










Comments

  1. You look lovely Natasha.. I've never used this type of cream.. I'll have to look for one ♡ xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. U r looking gorgeous cream. I have never tried fair and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cream you look pretty day and evening look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Resenha maravilhosa amei o produto ótimo resultado
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNNlFtDc1-o
    Blog;http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natasha, you look lovely! This may not work for me as my skin does tend to be dry. Sure looks like it worked quite well for you, though. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fab Natasha! This sounds like a lovely BB cream.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking pretty Nats :) I am disappointed with single shade :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. love bb cream. we don't have this here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tried their cream before and sad to say didn't work for me. Hope this cream will come on board so that I can try. Price wise reasonable. So I don't mind trying. The shade looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks real nice, suits you well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look adorable dear...

    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. must try it out some time, you always have amazing skin even without the bb :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't used Fair & Lovely though 'coz I have always had this notion that it is a fairness cream. But anyway great review and you look superb in those pics :)

    New Post - Boho Chic with an old world Charm - Style..A Pastiche!
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look awesome! Never heard of the brand but sounds good.
    http://smashinbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. great review.. I myself use only BB or CC creams for everyday use so this sounds like a good deal to me :)

    www.chicpeachypink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I stopped using fair and lovely cream long time back, i think now i should give this one a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I never used fair n lovely cream but definitely gonna buy bb cream. Love both your looks <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hye..u are looking gorgeous..but i want to say that this fair and lovely bb cream becomes 1 or 2 shades darker on my skin after applying...what is the reason???

    ReplyDelete
  19. It simply means that the BB cream oxidises on ur skin - which means changes color when it comes in contact with air.. Do not use it if that is the case - go fr some other brand :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts