Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water Review

Hi lovelies,
How was your weekend? Mine was pretty boring. I was at home only. Cleaning my room where I work from has become a priority now but this weekend was just not the day - procastination! I hate it.De cluttering is on my agenda big time now. Anyhoo will work on it soon. Coming to today's review I shall be reviewing the Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water today. I have never tried or reviewed this brand before on my blog but when I received this product in my FAB BAG I was excited to try it as I love rose water. Read on to know more......


Ingredients:
ROSA
A symbol of beauty, purity and freshness, Rosa, commonly known as Rose, has soothing, healing, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties. Rose cleanses, purifies, firms and tones the skin. It also treats dry and ageing skin. It gets rid of pigmentation, redness and swelling and is good for all kinds of skin tones. In the case of oily skin, it balances the oil content, and can be used for treating skin irritations and burns. Rose deals with inflammation of the scalp, strengthens dry hair, nourishes the scalp, moisturises hair roots, and promotes new hair growth. It also prevents outbreaks of skin problems like acne, pore block, blackheads, pimples, wrinkles and lines. It is used as an astringent to hydrate the skin, and to make it healthy, youthful, supple, fresh and glowing. Rose petals are a great way to relieve eye pain and headaches.

Price: Rs.250/- for 50 ml. You can buy it here




About the product as mentioned by the brand:
PURE ROSE WATER
Steam Distilled KAMA Ayurveda Pure Rosewater is made from the roses of Kannauj, a region in North India, rich in white soil conductive to roses' growth. The Kannauj rose is considered special...it has the same specifications as the Bulgarian rose.The steam water distillation process used to create this wonderful rosewater ensures a high level of hygiene and unmatched purity.Rose water is a natural astringent. It balances and restores skin's PH level and helps tighten pores.Rose water is also a good non-alcoholic toner. Kama rosewater is a good non-alcoholic refresher that helps remove the residue of the previous cleansing procedures such as removing of makeup. It refines the pores and tones the skin making it ready for moisturizing treatment. It can also be used to damp skin before applying Kama Natural Plant Mask (Lavanya) or Kama Miraculous Beauty Fluid (Kumkumadi).Kama rosewater can also be used as an aftershave. Aftershaves are basically toners, however because most aftershaves are primarily made of alcohol and perfume, they damage the skin by disturbing the recovery of the mantle, which is destroyed by shaving soap and razor blade use.




Packaging: Anything with a pump or a spray bottle has got to be my favourite hence I was instantly attracted to it. The bottle is made of plastic and the body is brown in color - semi transparent. Hence you can easily see the product through and through.. It is definitely travel friendly. I always carry it in my purse to spritz on my face if I am going out to feel refreshed.




The rose water smells like rose water.. Lol. The smell is not overtly strong and just perfect. The smell of this rose water literally makes me feel like I am sniffing a rose. I love roses and the smell is so refreshing. Rose water is my holy grail and must have skin care product. I do use it a couple of times in a day to freshen up my face and also to get rid of the oils on my face. While there are products in the market like Nu feel which claim to freshen up your face in an instant but trust me nothing works better than Rose water. Rose water works even better if stored in the refrigerator. It can be used by both men and women. The spritz bottle is amazing and can be reused as well after your done with the product. Nothing much I can pin point, I love it.

The Good:
Easily available online
Soothing & refreshing for skin
Acts as a natural face toner
Can be used as after shave
Spritz bottle is added bonus
Chemical & preservative free
They ship abroad too ☺
Travel friendly packaging

The not so Good:
A bit pricey

Rating: 4.5/5

Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water is a 100% chemical free natural rose water which helps in toning the face by getting rid of excess oil and making the skin feel refreshed. It is ideal for all skin types and a must have & must try in my opinion.

I hope you found this review useful. Kindly comment below which is your favourite rose water would love to know.

Until next time.. Take care xoxo





Comments

  1. I love rose water for the skin and now with a drink that I try, So I know due to your review this is a product everyone should try. My weekend be resting since I been traveling for business to much in different time zone so being exhausted been increase in my lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose water smells like Rose water ha haha :P Would love to try this, heard a lot about this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natasha... I have never tried Rose Water... I am really particular about no strong scents, I am not sure I could get past the smell xox

    I need to declutter... I actually need someone to help me be accountable... one day I will get there xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apart from the price everything is a hit with this product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am using this one for a couple of months and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Resenha maravilhosa amei o produto, tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds great! Love using water and have started making my own! So many great uses for it.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is my fave as well.. Absolutely love it! :)

    http://chicpeachypink.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got this too in my Fab Bga, but still have not started using it. After seeing your review will soon start using it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rose water is an essential part of my skincare and this pump bottle is tempting me to try this one too..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts