Patanjali Kesh Kanti Almond & Olive Oil Hair Conditioner Review

Hey everyone,
Hope you have watched my last few videos on YouTube well if you haven't do check it out HERE.So unlike before I have become quite slow and relaxed when it comes to posting reviews because I am least interested in promoting brands/products who don't give a damn about me and my blog. Rant..Errrr yes!! will keep that for some other day. So the product review I am doing today is of Patanjali Kesh Kanti Almond & Olive Oil Hair Conditioner. The funny story behind this product is I wanted to try a new hair conditioner and picked this one thinking it was a new launch but when I came home and checked online, it wasn't..Lol !! So anyway it doesn't matter I have been using it and will tell you my experience about it in my blog post today. Read on to know more....


Patanjali Kesh Kanti Almond & Olive Oil Hair Conditioner Review

Price: Rs.60/- for 100g. Available across Patanjali stores in India and online HERE

Ingredients & other information:


Patanjali Kesh Kanti Almond & Olive Oil Hair Conditioner Review

Packaging:
The tube is quite big and white in color.It comes with a flip cap for easy dispensing of product. Ingredients and other information is printed at the back. The tube is travel friendly but there are chances of product accumulating at the opening. Overall for 60 bucks it can be termed decent.


Patanjali Kesh Kanti Almond & Olive Oil Hair Conditioner Review

The conditioner is white in color and of perfect consistency, neither too thick nor thin.It has a nice fruity scent to it which lingers in your hair for upto 2 days, yes!! I am not joking. The cream spreads well in the hair. If you don't know this, shampoo cleans your scalp of dirt and grime and conditioner softens the hair and makes it shiny and tangle free.Ok so I am very impressed by this conditioner to be honest never expected great results.It makes your hair tangle free to a large extent I agree and also makes it soft and shiny.For best results you must apply it on your hair and leave it for 15 minutes for best results,that is what I do.


Patanjali Kesh Kanti Almond & Olive Oil Hair Conditioner Review

The only thing which I have not liked is that it contains PARABENS! Ok now the thing is I don't remember if Baba Ramdev has claimed it to be 100% natural, which it is not if you know and have used his products. I remember since my childhood we have used most commercial brand products and nothing happened to us or our hair but now the awareness is that one should not because according to research it can be harmful. Well to be honest many brands only mention active ingredients and say that they are 100% natural so what should I say about that???So I would say use it at your own discretion as organic products are quite expensive and may not fit every common man's budget. In my honest opinion I would say I really liked this conditioner, my very first one I tried from Patanjali. I would recommend it only if you are ok with Parabens or else switch to a different brand. If you know of any such brand which make affordable conditioners and are budget friendly do let me know in the comments section.

MLWM Rating: 4.2/5

Read my other reviews on Patanjali products HERE

I hope you all liked my honest review.Comment below your thoughts and let me know what you have to say about this product. Have you tried it before???

Until next time.. Take care xoxo











Comments

  1. Tell me about blogging and sponsors? So glad you dare speak your mind unlike many who don't because hope I think is the biggest hope for bloggers to get into the good book of sponsors. Honestly, I give a damn anymore because I know how frustrating it can be. Anyway, I buy products for own use, so, its not like I don't have anything to write about. But I guess, the reality to the blogging world is not as simple as I have thought. Nevermind. Dot. As for this conditioner, I'm not really that particular about paraben unless it will have adverse effect on me.Seems like this conditioner did quite okay for your scalp though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The conditioner sounds promising for the cost like you mention it all comes down to preference in having or not having paraben.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precise and detailed thanks!Interesting post my dear, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree you have to weigh price and ingredients... I would try it even if it's not totally natural but I understand why others wouldn't xox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts