Life update + September & October Favorites 2017 (Video)

Hi everyone,
I hope you are doing well and with Diwali being around the corner you guys may be busy with preparations.It has been a while since I posted a video on my YouTube channel and if you read my last post I had mentioned about how poor my health is and will talk about it in a video. So the video is up and in that video I also share my favorite products for September & October 2017 not many but yes just a handful. Please watch the video below.



If you have trouble watching this video please click the link HERE
Also do like,comment and subscribe to my channel for more such videos I will really appreciate it.


Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please note spam comments and comments with unnecessary links will not be entertained on the blog and my YouTube channel.I try my best to visit everyone's blog/social media but it gets difficult if you understand so please be kind and I will definitely visit your blog whenever I can.

If you have commented on my video, it is ok if you do not here.Thank you for reading ♥♥
Until next time.. Take care xoxo














Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts