Dresshopau.com and my fashion wishlist for the Wedding season 2018

Hey everyone,
I hope you all are doing well. I cannot believe that January has already gone by, time really flies isn't it. The wedding season has already begun and now that it is February and the month of Love and what better way to tell you about a website I got to know called dresshopau which has some of the most amazing prom,wedding and party dresses all under one roof at reasonable rates. Being a woman is really tough I tell you because we need to worry about our makeup and most importantly outfits. While going to the market/mall is not feasible due to lack of time it is best to shop online as you get a wide variety, lots of discounts and you save a lot of time and energy as well.


The wedding party dresses I did check out on these websites are really amazing. They are inclusive of bridal dresses in different varieties, fits,colors and fabrics which I like as it gives you a wide range of options to choose from.Just as a bride's outfit is important so is that of a bridesmaid and this website will definitely make your work easier.

While going through their website I did find a couple of dresses which is in my wishlist as I really loved them and would love to share with all of you.
Polished Scoop Buttons Lace Floor-length Wedding Dress
If I ever get married I love that my dress is something similar to this one. If you know me personally I love simple and non fussy outfits. I like the lace detailing with short sleeves and the fact that it covers the entire chest area upto the neck. A simple yet stunning bridal dress.





Dazzling Sleeveless Natural Long/Floor-length Zipper Up at Side Prom Dresses 
This outfit can easily be worn by a bridesmaid at the wedding. I love the color, I think it is absolutely stunning. The flowy gown with lace detailings on the chest make it look elegant and eye catching. You can also opt for different colors on their website.





A-line/Princess Floor-length Royal Blue Beaded Formal Evening Dresses
This beautiful dress will surely make heads turn wherever you go. It is an A line outfit and the long flowy material from the waist makes it look elegant and princess like.Again you can opt for the color you want based on the options they provide.






Currently on their website they have Long Evening Dresses for sale and you could also check their Formal dresses online which are amazing. What I like about the site is that they have a good variety of options to choose from also give you color options and size your outfit based on your body shape and measurement. You could pay through credit or debit card and it is absolutely safe to transact with them. For shipping information do visit their site to know more. If you live in Australia they have a Free Shipping offer  currently which you must make use of so do check them out today☺

I hope this post was informative and useful to all of you reading. Please leave a comment below letting me know your thoughts, I would love to hear from you all.

Thank you for reading this post,
Until next time... Take care xoxo






















Comments

  1. Bahut hi khubsurat hain, spl 2nd wale gown ka colour kitna pyaara hai,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gee! I love blue flowing gown. Bright vibrant hue just is so spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the dresses are so nice, especially the second one ☺️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts